Interested in what is happening across the state? Learn more about the Division of Behavioral Health and Recovery supported statewide projects below.
- The Athena Forum
- College Coalition for Substance Abuse Prevention
- Community Prevention and Wellness Initiative (CPWI)
- Drug Free Communities Support Program
- Evidence-Based Programs and Practices
- Healthy Youth Survey – in partnership with the Office of Superintendent of Public Instruction, Department of Health and Liquor and Cannabis Board
- Partnership for a Drug Free Washington: Effective drug prevention media messages that are free to communities. Contact Mallory.Peak@hca.wa.gov for more information.
- Prevention Summit
- Spring Youth Forum
- State Prevention Enhancement (SPE) Policy Consortium
- State Targeted Response (STR) to the Opioid Crisis Grant
- Tribal prevention and wellness programs
- Washington Healthy Youth Coalition
- Washington State Prevention Awards of Excellence – contact Martha.Williams@hca.wa.gov for more information.
- Young Adult Health Survey – in partnership with the University of Washington