NAADAC, the Association for Addiction Professionals, is proud to celebrate and honor the individuals and organizations that have achieved excellence in the substance use disorders field over the past year. Awards are given in up to seven categories and will be presented during the 2018 NAADAC Annual Conference in Houston, TX. Please submit your nominations by May 31st.
- Addiction Educator of the Year Award
- Lifetime Honorary Membership Award
- Lora Roe Memorial Addiction Counselor of the Year
- Medical Professional of the Year
- Mel Schulstad Professional of the Year
- Organizational Achievement Award
- William F. "Bill" Callahan Award
Click here for more information.