21st Century Community Learning Centers Program Specialist
This position works closely with and assists the State Coordinator for the 21st CCLC Program within the Student Support Office. The 21st CCLC Program provides training, technical assistance and other supports to 50 subgrantees and 130 sites. This position supports the program supervisor in the implementation of afterschool programs in Washington State via its granting function, policy development, fiscal management and program evaluation and accountability. This position also assists with professional development, continuous quality improvement, committee memberships and technical assistance to school districts, ESDs, community based organizations, other state agencies and a broad array of stakeholders.
- Respond to inquiries related to Title IV Part B federal program requirements, federal data collection and Youth Program Quality Initiatives via email and telephone. Monitor 21st CCLC subgrantees for federal and state data collection requirements. Provide online feedback to subgrantees regarding non-compliance items, and work with 21st CCLC subgrantees as needed to achieve compliance through additional technical assistance.
- Assist the 21st CCLC Supervisor with required collection of federal and state data of students enrolled in the 21st CCLC program. Assist with monitoring the 21st CCLC subgrantees for federal and state data compliance and completion.
- Assist with Youth Program Quality Improvement Activities through technical assistance via telephone. Conduct on-site technical assistance visits, as needed.
- Assist in the development of resources and training materials for 21st CCLC subgrantee staff, ESD's, community based organizations and others, as related to the federal 21st CCLC program.
- Assist with the planning and implementation of the OSPI bi-annual statewide 21st CCLC Program Director and Evaluator meeting in the fall and spring. Provide on-site workshop presentations, and at other in-state conferences as appropriate.