Apply to join the ACE’s and Resilience Leadership Development Program
The Washington State Department of Health (DOH) is recruiting for the first ACE’s and Resilience Leadership Development Program cohort. If you are working on Trauma-Informed and Resilience approaches in your community, consider participating in this opportunity.
“Forty people will be selected to be part of our first cohort. We encourage teams of 2-5 to apply together to help bring the change efforts home. Individuals are also welcome to apply. We will be selecting a diverse cohort from across the state.
Teams and individuals selected will be committing to:
- Attend online orientation in Early August to prepare your team for the learning ahead.
- Meet with a coach from our statewide coaching pool to further scope your project or initiative and set your learning goals.
- Participate in the FULL 3-day training September 18 (evening)-Sept 21 (mid-afternoon) in Wenatchee at the Hilton Garden Inn.
- Provide 1-page summary of what you’ve learned, new connections made, and how you will apply the learning (potential impact) to your project or initiative.
- Bring what you are learning back to your own communities, organizations and change efforts.
The application form is available here: Application_ Leadership Development ACEs and Resilience COP.docx
We look forward to hearing from you and learning about the powerful projects and initiatives underway in our beautiful state. Please send completed applications to Dan Torres (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Teresa Posakony (email@example.com).