Behavioral Health Integration - July 1, 2018
Dear Prevention Partners,
On July 1st, 2018 the Behavioral Health Administration Division of Behavioral Health and Recovery (DBHR) will join the state Health Care Authority (HCA). We will no longer be part of Department of Social and Health Services. This is part of a larger effort in the state to align behavioral health with physical health to better serve the people of Washington.
Here are a few key reminders for CPWI communities and Community Based Organizations:
- Please continue to use the same A-19 form until further notice.
- Starting July 1st, A-19s must be sent electronically to Acctspay@hca.wa.gov with a cc: to your System Manager and must include the contract number and the Px Team’s naming convention for the A-19 in the subject line of the email. For example: 1712-12642 ESD11220180400PxCBO.
- We suggest you touch base with your fiscal agent to help ensure they are aware of this new process for submitting A-19s.
- DBHR staff will have new email addresses with firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our phone numbers will remain the same.
- Minerva will also remain the same (www.TheAthenaForum.org/Minerva); please continue to report as usual.
We have been working closely with Fiscal Teams and other staff in preparation for the integration and our goal is to minimize any problems. During this time, if you experience any issues please do not hesitate to contact your DBHR Manager and/or Sarah Mariani right away.