Coalition Leadership Institute
Registration is now open for the 2019 Summer Coalition Leadership Institute on June, 18, 19, 20 from 8:00 am – 5:00 pm. The location of the training is the South Puget Sound Community College (SPSCC), 4220 6th Ave, Lacey, Washington 98503. To register click on the link below. Please be sure to register by May 10, 2019.
5/31/19: Registration has closed - please contact email@example.com with any questions.
- Process for other prevention partners that want to attend: Please remember that all CPWI Community Coalition Coordinators or Coalition Coordinator Representatives are required to attend training on June 18 and 19. There should be enough space to accommodate other prevention partners including ESD staff, State Agency Partners, Tribal Prevention Partners, County Prevention Staff, Community Based Organization Partners, and other prevention partners, although priority will be given to those that are required to attend. Second priority will be provided on a first come, first serve basis.
- Process for CPWI Coordinators that want to bring Coalition Members: Coalition members are encouraged to register but we will not confirm their registration until we ensure that all required participants have registered.
- Registrations will be confirmed after May 20, 2019 for those that are not required to attend.
- Please note, that there will be additional post-conference training on June 20. Workshop topics include:
- Prevention Ethics
- Coalition Orientation (New Coalition Coordinators are required to attend this training within 6 months of hire date).
- Minerva Data Entry Clinic