DBHR COVID-19 support calls for providers
DBHR Prevention Providers - generally focused on DBHR providers, but other are welcome
- April 8, 2:30 - 3:30 pm - Registration - https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/7472018644996771340
- April 22, 11:30 - 12:30 pm - Registration - https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/3718501452048965388
- May 6, 11:00 – 12:00 pm - Registration - https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/585990625492004364
- May 21, 12:00 – 1:00 pm - Registration - https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/30216084953606156
Prevention Professionals Support Calls - all prevention professionals invited
- April 1, 1:00 - 1:30 pm -- https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/1147589279123249933
- April 15, 12:30 - 1:00 pm -- https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6996119226170843149
- April 29, 12:30 – 1:00 pm -- https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/3629002305060445453
- May 13, 12:30 – 1:00 pm -- https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/4724305002325672717
Behavioral Health Providers
HCA's Division of Behavioral Health and Recovery (DBHR) will host a weekly webinar for providers of mental health, substance use, and problem gambling services.
The agenda will be developed each Monday based on what we know about COVID-19, and its relationship related to prevention, treatment, and recovery support services. Representatives from the Department of Health and SAMHSA will join the call when they can.
Providers will have the opportunity to ask questions and share strategies with one another.
If you have additional questions after the webinar you can reach out to HCADBHRBHCOVID19@hca.wa.gov. Remember to type your question topic in the subject line.
The call is scheduled every Tuesday, through April 7, from 12 to 1:30 p.m.
To register, click on the date or dates that you would like to attend.