Healthy Youth Survey stakeholder meeting
Help us improve the Washington State Healthy Youth Survey. Biennial stakeholder meetings scheduled for mid-July will provide an opportunity for feedback on 2020 survey questions.
Two-day stakeholder meetings will be held in both Kent and Spokane. Lunch will be provided on-site. You are welcome to register for one or both days at either location.
Day 1 topics include:
- Lifetime and current alcohol, tobacco and other drug (ATOD) use
- Other alcohol questions
- Other tobacco questions
- Other marijuana questions
- Other ATOD use (Prescription, general ATOD questions, school use)
- Nutrition, fitness, height and weight
- Mental health, social and emotional, and quality of life
- Bullying and harassment
- Disability, health conditions and care, sleep
Day 2 topics include:
- Peer-individual risk and protective factors
- Community risk and protective factors
- Sexual behavior
- Safety, fighting, gangs, gambling
- Demographics and miscellaneous (e.g., work, honesty)
- School support, prevention, attendance
- School risk and protective factors
- Family risk and protective factors
A detailed agenda and materials will be distributed one week prior to the meetings.