DBHR is hosting an in-person training on the
SUD Prevention and MH Promotion Online Reporting System (Minerva)
Date: February 22, 2019
Location: OESD 114 in Bremerton, WA
Computers will be provided
About this training:
- The Training will begin at 9:00 AM and end at 3:00 PM, with a lunch break. Lunch will be on your own.
- DBHR staff will provide approximately 2 hours of training on the Minerva system, with the rest of our time dedicated to a Data Entry Clinic.
- All Prevention staff are invited.
- We have space for 20 attendees and will prioritize new Prevention staff.
- There will be a wait-list, so please register via the link below.
- Unsure whether to attend? Check with your Prevention System Manager.
- Once registration is complete, you will receive a confirmation email with more information.