Positive Community Norms Institute offered in Olympia, WA March 3-5, 2020
Positive Community Norms Institute
March 3-5, 2020
Hotel RL, Olympia, WA
Register at montanainstitute.com/wtsc
Part I – March 3, 2020
- One-day overview of how the Science of the Positive Framework and the Positive Community Norms approach to prevention promote cultural change and transformation.
- This session is open to prevention professionals from across the state.
Part II – March 4-5, 2020
(Part II participants must attend all three days)
- Deep dive into application of Positive Community Norms to traffic safety issues.
- Presentation of newest norms research relating to young adults and DUI and driving after substance use.
- Discussion of generalizing training instruction to other community issues.
- These sessions are open to traffic safety practitioners, WTSC Target Zero Managers, and their community partners.
Jeff Linkenbach, Ed.D., The Montana Institute
Jason Kilmer, Ph.D., University of Washington
No charge for the training. Participants responsible for their own travel expenses.
Contact Scott Waller, Washington Traffic Safety Commission, for more information: (360) 725-9885, email@example.com