State Opioid Response Treatment Manager
This poisition will:
- Oversee the development, implementation, and management of assigned opioid-related projects/initiatives.
- Ensure the DBHR HCA is in compliance with all contractual requirements and expectations of federal oversight (SAMHSA) and all pertinent statutes, regulations, and policies.
- Make policy recommendations based on data and outcome measures that show results or promise in improving treatment outcomes for individuals with an opioid use disorder (OUD); and that maximize the prudent use of limited taxpayer dollars.
- Prepare and submit timely project reports to WA-SOR Program Director.
- Organize, schedule, and provide assistance to the WA-SOR Advisory Group.
- Prepare and support semi-annual reports to SAMHSA regarding the status of the WA-SOR grant.
- Participate in SAMHSA webinars and meetings relevant to WA-SOR.
- Author the annual continuation application for the WA-SOR grant’s treatment components.
- Provide contract management.