Webinar: Department of Health Under the Influence...of You marijuana prevention campaign relaunch
The Washington State Department of Health is excited to kick off the New Year by re-launching our parent and influential adult campaign, Under the Influence…of You.
The campaign launched on Tuesday, January 21 and features an eight week digital ad buy (streaming radio, online video, and paid search). All materials are available in English and Spanish, and direct to the Start Talking Now website for more information.
To get involved:
- Visit the Under the Influence…of You toolkit (https://thesocialpresskit.com/under-the-influence-of-you) for more information on the campaign and to access campaign materials.
- Check out the attached campaign backgrounder to learn more about our audience testing, placement, and ways to share materials.
- Tune in to our webinar on February 6 at 10:00 AM to walk through the campaign materials and learn more about how you can share these resources in your community.
- Share this email and attachment with your networks!
If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact Kristen Haley (Kristen.Haley@doh.wa.gov).
- Click Here to Join Meeting (to view presentation online)
- Join by phone to listen in:
1-669-234-1708 (US Toll)
1-844-531-9388 (US Toll Free)
Access Code: 732 934 901