Webinar: Integrative health care: Addressing the opioid epidemic in Oregon
This webinar will focus on the state of Oregon and will discuss the effect of behavioral health integration and opioid use in populations living with HIV/AIDS.
Speakers will include:
- Elise Young, Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) HIV/AIDS Bureau
- Jordan Shin, HIV Alliance
- Dayna Morrison, AIDS Education and Training Center
Participants should expect to engage in the following as a result of participating in the webinar:
- Learn about local opioid use disorder needs;
- Receive information on key outcome and impact measures that may help to determine need for intervention;
- Discuss key challenges and opportunities to implementing and sustaining integrative programs;
- Identify strategies and solutions for aligning behavioral health, primary care, and HIV/AIDS programs
- Learn about successful models for behavioral health interventions that may be replicated across the state; and
- Identify HRSA programs and resources available in the state of Oregon.