Webinar: Lessons learned from SFP 10-14 virtual programming panel November 20th
What will you be doing? Joining us to hear lessons learned directly from sites who have virtually implemented SFP 10-14 in 2020.
When will you be joining us? November 20, 10:00-11:00 Central Standard Time. Yes, we will record it.
Who will be on the panel?
- Iowa State University Extension and Outreach
- The Youth Connection (Detroit)
- The Arizona Youth Partnership
- The EPICC Project (Fayette County, PA)
- Family Service of Chester County (PA)
Where will it be?
Please click this URL to start or join.
Or, go to https://iastate.zoom.us/join and enter meeting ID: 970 0950 2418 and password: 705675
Join from dial-in phone line:
- Dial: +1 301 715 8592 or +1 312 626 6799
- Meeting ID: 970 0950 2418
- Participant ID: Shown after joining the meeting
- International numbers available: https://iastate.zoom.us/u/ac5HmTvfgs