Webinar: Six elements of effective coalitions
This webinar is the first installment in the webinar series: Key Elements of Effective Coalitions. The initial webinar will introduce and define, through research, the six elements to have a strong relationship to effective coalitions. These six elements are the starting place for prevention practitioners and community coalition’s members to reflect upon and discuss as part of healthy coalition building and maintenance efforts.
Webinar Learning Objectives:
- Introduce the six-part series for the “Effective Coalition”
- Define each of the six elements of an effective coalition
- Describe the relationship of the six elements to the adoption of a science-based approach to prevention
- Examine how to apply the six elements to achieve intended outcomes
- Share examples of how the six elements can be used to strengthen a coalition during a time of national crisis
Presenter: Kevin P. Haggerty, MSW, PhD, Professor, UW School of Social Work, Director, Social Development Research Group, PI/Director, Northwest PTTC
Contact Hours offered: 1 (free) NAADAC contact hour upon attendance.