Webinar: Understanding the well-being of LGBTQI+ populations
Please join the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine on Wednesday, October 21, at 1:00 p.m. ET for the release of its new report Understanding the Well-Being of LGBTQI+ Populations.
This report will review the available data and future research needs relevant to persons of diverse sexualities and genders, and persons with differences in sex development, across multiple dimensions over the course of their lives.
The webinar will include an overview of the study process and discussion of the report’s findings, conclusions, and recommendations. Speakers will include:
- Charlotte J. Patterson (co-Chair), University of Virginia
- Martín-José Sepúlveda (co-Chair), IBM Corporation (retired), CLARALUZ, LLC
- M.V. Lee Badgett, University of Massachusetts Amherst
- Marlon M. Bailey, Arizona State University
- Andrew R. Flores, American University
- Nan D. Hunter, Georgetown University
- Sari L. Reisner, Harvard University, Fenway Health
- Stephen T. Russell, University of Texas at Austin