Welcome to the Division of Behavioral Health and Recovery (DBHR) Substance Use Disorder Prevention and Mental Health Promotion Online Reporting System!
Known as Minerva, this reporting system is used by DBHR contractors to report on prevention services. Minerva is the Roman "Goddess of a thousand works" known for intellect, wisdom, science, and as the inventor of numbers. Minerva is the Roman equivalent to the Greek Goddess Athena.
- Log into Minerva here.
- Go to the Minerva Knowledge Base.
- New to DBHR? New to Minerva? Visit Account Management (below).
- View the Minerva TA Call schedule on our Calendar.
Account Management - Getting Started with Minerva:
Q: I'm new to DBHR and I don't have an Athena account or a Minerva account. What do I do to get started with Minerva?
A: Please follow these steps. Note: this is a three-step process that may take up to five (5) business days to complete.
- Step 1: Register with the Athena Forum here.
- Step 2: Register with OWL-E Learning using instructions shared with you when your Athena registration was confirmed.
- Step 3: Ready to take the Training? Ensure you are logged into your Athena Forum Account and navigate to our Training page to enter the OWL E-Learning system.
- Step 4: Complete the Minerva New User Survey at the end of the online training.
Q: I already have an Athena and OWL-E Learning account, but not a Minerva account. What should I do next?
A: If you already have an Athena and OWL-E Learning account but need an Minerva account, please complete Step 3 and Step 4 above.
- Quick Reference Initial Log-in Steps - learn the basic first steps for getting started with Minerva.