Welcome to the Division of Behavioral Health and Recovery (DBHR) Substance Use Disorder Prevention and Mental Health Promotion Online Reporting System!
Known as Minerva, this reporting system is used by DBHR contractors to report on prevention services. Minerva is the Roman "Goddess of a thousand works" known for intellect, wisdom, science, and as the inventor of numbers. Minerva is the Roman equivalent to the Greek Goddess Athena.
- Log into Minerva here.
- Go to the Minerva Knowledge Base.
- New to DBHR? New to Minerva? Visit Account Management (below).
- View the Minerva TA Call schedule on our Calendar.
Account Management - Getting Started with Minerva:
Q: I don't have an Athena account or a Minerva account. What do I do to get started with Minerva?
A: Please follow these steps. Note: this is a three-step process that may take up to five (5) business days to complete.
- Step 1: Ensure you have an Athena Forum user account. You can register for an Athena Forum user account here.
- Step 2: Once your Athena Forum user account has been approved, request access to OWL E-Learning by e-mailing DBHRAthenaTeam@hca.wa.gov your Athena account username and e-mail address. You will receive an e-mail back from The Athena Team with further instructions within 2-3 business days.
- Step 3: Ready to take the Training? Click here to launch OWL E-Learning. Search "Minerva" and complete Lesson One and Lesson Two.
- Step 4: Complete the Minerva New User Survey at the end of Lesson Two. You will receive an email from PrevMIS@hca.wa.gov with further instructions in 10-12 business days.
Q: I already have an Athena and OWL-E Learning account, but not a Minerva account. What should I do next?
A: If you already have an Athena and OWL-E Learning account but need an Minerva account, please complete Step 3 and Step 4 above.
- Quick Reference Initial Log-in Steps - learn the basic first steps for getting started with Minerva.