2018 Washington State Prevention Awards of Excellence nomination packet now available
The Awards of Excellence are an opportunity to recognize individuals and organizations for their dedication and contributions to the Prevention field.
Please take the time to nominate a colleague, young person, program or organization in the following award categories:
- Exemplary Prevention Youth Leadership
- Exemplary Prevention Professional and/or Exemplary Community Prevention Leader
- Exemplary Tribal Prevention Professional and/or Exemplary Tribal Community Prevention Leader
- Exemplary Community Coalition and/or Exemplary Tribal Community Prevention Group
- Exemplary Contributions to Prevention by an Organization, Business, or Agency
- Exemplary Implementation of a Prevention Program
We will celebrate awardees and their successes at the award ceremony during the Prevention Summit in November.
Nominations are due September 17, 2018 by 5:00 PM. Please review the nomination packet thoroughly; if you have any questions contact Martha Williams at Martha.Williams@hca.wa.gov or at (360) 725-3260.