Prevention Plus Wellness (PPW) provides free weekly one-hour webinars for prevention and health specialists and organizations addressing research and practice on integrated substance use prevention with wellness programs and training, evidence-based screening and brief interventions, and more.
Live PPW webinars come with a certificate for one-hour CEU credit and typically include a pdf of webinar slides and/or a link to the recorded webinar.
Below is a list of regularly offered PPW webinars.
- One-Session Alcohol, Vaping, Marijuana & Opioid Use Prevention: Intro to PPW Programs
- Online Strategies for Providing SU Prevention Plus Wellness Programs
- Prevention Plus Wellness Resources
- Integrating Wellness into Substance Use Disorder Prevention: Multi-Risk Behavior Interventions
- Implementing One-Session Prevention Plus Wellness Programs During a Pandemic
- Youth Leadership Training in Providing PPW Programs
- One-Session SPORT, InShape, Vaping, Marijuana & Opioid PPW Programs
- Substance Use PPW in Faith-Based Settings: Implementing In God’s Image Program
- Preventing Youth Substance Use by Promoting Anti-Racism: Implementing the Racial Justice PPW Program
View previously recorded PPW webinars: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMAyjmuxMk1v0cNZX-k5zEA
Sign Up to receive notices of upcoming live PPW webinars: https://preventionpluswellness.com/pages/contact-us
Request a free webinar for your organization or region: email@example.com or (904) 472-5022.