Advancing School Mental Health Conference
The Annual Conference, the nation's premier interdisciplinary conference on school mental health, brings together local, state, national, and international experts to advance knowledge and skills related to school mental health practice, research, training, and policy.
At the end of the conference, attendees will be able to...
1. Identify three strategies for effectively implementing a full continuum of integrated school mental health approaches to support students’ academic, behavioral, and social-emotional success.
2. List three evidence-based practices in school mental health.
3. Identify three action steps to meaningfully partner with youth and families in school mental health.
1. School Climate and Universal Mental Health Promotion
2. Prevention and Early Intervention
3. Mental Health Intervention and Treatment
4. Implementation Drivers
5. Education-Mental Health Integration and Collaboration
6. Youth and Family Partnerships in Mental Health
7. Cultural Responsiveness and Equity
8. Advocacy and Policy
9. Financing and Sustainability