Applicant webinars for DFC grant
See below for information about a series of DFC Applicant Webinars. They are being offered this week, over the next three days.
There’s also some pre-recorded videos you might find helpful on this page:
From the Office of National Drug Control Policy...
If you are a community coalition interested in applying for a DFC grant, we encourage you to participate in one of the upcoming applicant training webinars.
Three webinars are scheduled to take place on (all times Pacific):
- Wednesday, June 5th from 11:00am to 1:00pm
- Thursday, June 6th from 11:00am to 1:00pm,
- Friday, June 7th from 11:00am to 1:00pm
Each of the webinars will cover the same content, which will include:
- Welcome and Introduction to the DFC Program
- DFC Program Statutory Eligibility Requirements
- Application Attachments
- Responding to the FY 2019 DFC Project Narrative
- Helpful Information for Preparing the DFC Application
Click here to register for one of the FY 2019 DFC FOA applicant training webinars:
*Instructions for Adobe Connect:
If this is your first time using Adobe Connect, you will need to set up an account. Your email address will be your username, and you will be able to create your own password. If you have ever created an Adobe Connect login for a webinar in the past, you will use the same login for this webinar. If you do not remember your password, please use the "Forgot Password?" link to reset your password or contact Adobe Connect for assistance.