The impact trauma has on a child’s developmental journey
This evening training and reception is FREE and open to the general public.
Children with traumatic histories typically do not meet their developmental milestones and unfortunately, it goes undetected. It simply looks like they are exhibiting bad behavior and making bad choices. Strategies and a case study for helping children rebuild the areas of their development that are deficient will be given and discussed in this session.
- Understand how early life experiences, including in-utero trauma, impact children throughout their entire developmental journey.
- Gain an understanding of how the various levels of development can either be positively or negatively impacted by trauma.
- Learn proactive ways to methodically teach children how to overcome their developmental deficits.
- No CEUs or clock hours available
- Register by: April 1, 2019
- Heavy Snacks and kid-inspired nonalcoholic beverages will be served
- Plenty of FREE parking