POSTPONED: 11th Annual National Tribal Public Health Summit
Due to the progression of COVID-19, the 11th Annual National Tribal Public Health Summit (TPHS), originally scheduled for March 17-19, 2020 in Omaha, NE, has been postponed to a later 2020 date. For more information, please read our statement here.
The National Tribal Public Health Summit is a premiere Indian public health event that attracts over 500 Tribal public health professionals, elected leaders, advocates, researchers, and community-based service providers. This year’s Summit will feature dynamic national speakers, interactive workshops and roundtable discussions, a welcome reception, a morning fitness event, as well as the presentation of the 2020 Native Public Health Innovation awards.
- Health Promotion and Disease Prevention
- Public Health Policy, Infrastructure, Workforce and Systems
- Substance Misuse, Opioids, and Behavioral Health
- Environmental Health and Climate Change
- Traditional Public Health Practice