Webinar: Higher Education Center for Alcohol and Drug Misuse Prevention and Recovery National Meeting
Although we are unable to meet in person this year, we are excited to bring a virtual conference experience geared for campus professionals working in the field of substance misuse prevention and collegiate recovery. Join other attendees for the opportunity to learn about issues impacting collegiate substance use across the continuum, evidence-based practices and how to implement them in a sustainable and impactful way, as well as networking opportunities to meet others from across the country.
Registration includes access to:
- Live keynotes, educational sessions, and networking opportunities
- Recorded educational sessions focused across the continuum of substance use that would have been featured during the in-person National Meeting
- Recordings of all live keynotes and educational sessions once complete
- CHES/MCHES hours with the purchase of the continuing education add-on
- Conference recordings will be available until December 31, 2021.