This Interactive Dialogue offers an opportunity for prevention practitioners to:
- Learn about and better understand the strategies advocates are using to confront the alcohol availability regulatory rollback;
- Explore ways your community can take action to prevent the harms associated with increased availability and access to alcohol; and
- Connect to a national network of advocates addressing these issues.
- Tom McConaghy, Community Prevention Specialist, Chaffee County Family & Youth Initiatives
- Dylan Ellerbee, MPM, U.S. Alcohol Policy Alliance & the North Carolina Alcohol Policy Alliance
Session moderated by:
- Traci Toomey, Ph.D - University of Minnesota; Co-chair U.S.APA Advisory Board
- Michael Sparks, MA - SparksInitiatives; Co-chair U.S.APA Advisory Board
Please note: Registration is limited to 300 people. We will create a wait list for anyone who registers beyond that allowance.